Monday, January 3, 2011

Fundraiser!!!

Here it is folks!  Our one and (probably) only adoption fundraiser. 
 And it's big! 
 And fun!
We're raffling off an Apple iPad!!!
Wanna know how you can win? All you have to do is purchase a ticket!

1 tickets for $20
4 tickets for $30
6 tickets for $40
12 tickets for $50
25 tickets for $75
50 tickets for $100

If you'd like to purchase a ticket (or 50!) just email me at amchambers2@gmail.com.
All I need is your name, address, phone number, and how many tickets you would like to buy.
OR you can just click on our handy dandy donate button on the right side of this blog.  I'll make sure you get the correct amount of tickets for the raffle.

The big drawing will be Friday, February 4, 2011 and the winner will be contacted that night!

We are so, so excited to bring Griffin home, and we appreciate your support more than you'll ever know.

So, who's gonna win?!?!
It could be YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself since we are in the same boat. We are just a month behind your family and this process seems to have flown by for us. Now that we have our referral and a cutie, I hope it continues to go quickly so we can get him home. Would love to talk more. ~Becca
    www.fosterhometofosterhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!
    My husband and I just donated via the paypal, you can e-mail me if you need additional info for the raffle?
    SillyHille@gmail.com
    (donation was done under Brett Hille)
    :)

    ReplyDelete