Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last Call...

Blake and I are SO excited to find out who's going to be our big iPad winner!  We had an overwhelming response to our fundraiser and feel so blessed and humbled.  To put it simply, I did a lot of crying in my kitchen after coming in from the mail box.

We're drawing for the winner on Friday so there's still time to purchase some tickets if you haven't already.  Here are the ticket prices...

1 tickets for $20
4 tickets for $30
6 tickets for $40
12 tickets for $50
25 tickets for $75
50 tickets for $100

If you would like to purchase a ticket you can either click on our Donate button on the right side of this blog or you can email me at amchambers2@gmail.com and let me know how many tickets you want.
 
Thank you to everyone who has already purchased tickets!
This little guys says "THANK YOU" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment