Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is that your final answer?

For those of you that have been following my crib bedding woes (I know most of you don't really care, but people I've got nothing but time) a final decision has been made.  The very cute Target bedding has been returned.  It was cute but something was bothering me about it.  It was the blue.  Baby blue.  There was a lot of it and it's just not what I wanted.  So, something different and "cooler" is on it's way to my doorstep.  And I'm really excited about it.  I know it's silly to let baby bedding consume so much of my time but I have to do SOMETHING to pass the time.  So here it is.

Yup.  I went back to the owls.  But instead of the ridiculously priced set, I've decided to
just get the sheets and a matching blanket.

Oh, and there's this...


Yeah, I decided on these too.  Since the colors are pretty much the same I thought
it would be fun to have something different when the
owls are in the washing machine.

My 'house rules' vintage sign will match perfect!  And when I was in Target
yesterday I found a couple blue and green wire baskets in the
dollar section that match perfect and are the exact size I need for storage
 on the changing table.  It was meant to be!

Ok, I'm done with the bedding talk...
I'm so excited though!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love Love Love these. I am obsessed with the Boys Dwell stuff. I just wish they made as cute of bedding for girls. I am kind of over the whole flower thing. I wish I could find something more funky for our nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Yeah....I had to ditch the bumper that came with my set. One it is a safety hazard (can be used to climb out of bed, etc. etc.) and the ties don't line up with the crib slats! So, I am going to repurpose it...make some pillows, little stuffed animals...I don't know...I will come up with something. I really wish that I had just bought the pieces seperate. Oh well....I love your choice! Very vibrant and I love the graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I LOVE the owls! So adorable!!! The plans, trains, & automobiles will surely suit the little guy as well! Perfect choice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choices! I'm glad I didn't know about Dwell Studio when I was setting up Kai's room -- that could have been dangerous! Griffin is one lucky kiddo to have such a great room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the owls..no really, I'm addicted to owls! You should see my little girls closet already..owls everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Can't see pictures of the nursery all put together!!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the owls too! Very hip and awesome. You're right- you'll need a couple options for washing-machine days!!

    ReplyDelete