Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just a reminder...

I just want to remind everyone about our fundraiser that we are having to help bring Griffin home.  We're raffling off an Apple iPad!  Here are the details.

1 tickets for $20
4 tickets for $30
6 tickets for $40
12 tickets for $50
25 tickets for $75
50 tickets for $100

If you'd like to purchase a ticket just email me at amchambers2@gmail.com.
All I need is your name, address, phone number, and how
many tickets you would like to buy.
OR you can just click on our handy dandy donate button on the right side of this blog. I'll make sure you get the correct amount of tickets for the raffle.

The big drawing will be Friday, February 4, 2011 and the
 winner will be contacted that night!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has already purchased tickets!  We appreciate your support more than you'll ever know.  Blake and I have been blown away by the outpouring of love and support that we have received so far.  Our entire adoption experience has been incredibly humbling.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the sales are going good!
    :)
    I love the new pic... he's amazing.

    ReplyDelete