Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I600 Approval!!!

We got our I600 approval in the mail today!  That was super fast!  The quickest approval I had seen was about 4 weeks.  Ours was two weeks, one day.  AWESOME!!!  Such a blessing.  I actually called this morning because I was worried they were going to need some additional information for approval and I was so surprised when the nice lady on the phone said that we had been "recommended for approval" and we would probably be getting our approval letter soon.  As soon as I heard the mail woman I ran out (she probably thinks I'm crazy) and there it was.  Yay!!!

So what's next?  Well, I'm not sure how it all works but I know we need to be NVC in and out.  Then we need our EP (emmigration permit), VI (Griffin's visa interview), VP (can't remember what that is LOL), EA (drawing a blank), and then TC (travel call)!!!  Is there an adoptive mom that can help me remember what VP and EA is and what they consist of?  I know I've read about them but, honestly, I never felt I would ever get this far. 

Great day!  I pray things keep moving quickly.

4 comments:

  1. VP - I think is Visa Physical, EA - Embassy Appearance....Hope someone else chimes in if I'm incorrect! :) I think they both go with the EP which makes up the P3 to be returned back to your agency. I'm quizzing myself really, because I need to know these things too! So glad to hear of your I600 approval - wicked fast - awesome! Yes, great day it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! So happy for you guys! One step closer to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh for I 600 Approval!! Did you ever think there would be a day you would be so excited to receive documents from homeland security?! :) Who knew? lol Leah, I'm pretty sure u r right on the VP, EA thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe your timeline, girl. Everything has been super, duper quick!!

    ReplyDelete