Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet Surprise

We received Griffin's 9 month well baby check yesterday and didn't expect to receive anything for at least another month.  When I got off the treadmill today I was super surprised to see new pictures in my inbox.  I love surprises!!!  And I love my boy!


This picture makes me laugh because little dude is wearing pajamas that we sent, and then I guess his foster mom decided it was a great day for layers because he has a super cool striped, button-up vest.  Maybe a vest over pj's is the new thing....you know, Seoul is very fashion forward!

3 comments:

  1. His face says maybe he isn't so keen on the vest/PJ combo either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through a friends, and just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!! He is seriously, so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete