Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Well Baby Check

We received Griffin's February well baby check today!  WBC's always brighten my day.  He saw the doctor last Friday, February 11 and it sounds like he's doing great!  Growing and gaining weight.  Next to General Appearance it says "cute & fine" which is what it says every time.  "Cute & fine" makes me laugh each time I read it.  Nothing of concern was noted and here are some of the highlights...

* weighs 20.7lbs (gained almost 2lbs since December)
* 27.9 inches tall (grew a little over two inches since December)
* he's now crawling (yay!)
* sitting with good balance
* pulls to standing position (um...excuse me?  Slow down little buddy.)
* picks up raisin with pincer movement of forefinger and thumb
* prefers mother
* plays peek-a-boo
* imitates speech sound

Sounds like he's pretty much a little rock star!  This was just what I needed today.  I've been handling the no EP thing pretty well this week and getting this update has made things even better.  I'm so ready to start our life with Griffin and as a family of four!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your boy is doing AWESOME!! I'm with you on the standing position!! Slow it down there sweetie!!! :0 Congrats April! Hope you get some pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So thrilled for your good news!!! I also hope you get some more pictures soon. :)

    ReplyDelete