Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No News is Good News?

Well, that's not exactly true with international adoption.  Hearing news usually means things are moving along.  And we've heard nothing.  Not that I was expecting anything.  EP approvals are taking anywhere from 9 days to more than 4 weeks.  We've only been waiting a week and a half.  When we found out our EP was submitted on February 18 I read somewhere that EP submittal to travel call was 4-6 weeks.  Now I'm hearing different.  Ten weeks is a good possibility.  When I heard this today I was disappointed but not devastated.  I'm OK.  He'll come home when he's supposed to.  Obviously, I wanted him home, like, three months ago but....I'm working on my patience.  I want to be a graceful waiter.

So, that's the update for now.  There is still an EP batch in front of us that needs to be approved so I'm not expecting anything for AT LEAST two more weeks.  Please keep us in your prayers.  This is definitely the most difficult part of the wait.

 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

4 comments:

  1. Praying for us both! Praying for quick turn-arounds so we can go get our babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hebrews 11:1. Its so perfect. All in the perfect time, my friend. I sure hope its SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April...I know...that's all I can say. I know. I would gladly get out of your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugghh...so hopeing you hear something soon girl!

    ReplyDelete