Monday, March 21, 2011

A Celebration

My wonderful, sweet, fabulous friends threw me a baby shower yesterday.  I jump at any chance to wrangle my girls all together for a fun time.  I love them and they're SO fun!  We had some yummy food and drink, ate some delish cake, played a Korean word game, and opened gifts.  Of course, my favorite part was just seeing everyone and talking and laughing.  Griffin got some super cute stuff too!  Toys, clothes, shoes, a quilt, bibs, lots of great gifts!  It was a perfect shower and a wonderful celebration of my sweet son.


My cousin, grandma, and aunt.  Love them!


Vashni, Leslie, Lynda, little Emily, mom, Jen, Kristin, and Amber


The super cute cake.  Kris said that the stork
was supposed to be an airplane, but I love it!


So many wonderful gifts!


Oh my goodness!  My BFF, Kristin, and I have so much fun together!


Emily loves "birthday cake!"


My SAHM, playdate girls.  Thanks for coming Kyta and Emily!


Kinley loves the piano.


Hostesses and friends.  My rocks.


My friend and cousin, Amber, made this amazing banner.
It said "WELCOME GRIFFIN" and all the pictures
were pictures of Korea.  SO COOL!  It's going to hang in his room.


Lots of fun stuff!


The quilt my grandma made.  Love it!
And have no fear!  My husband has two legs.
He's just goofy like that.  That's why I married him!


This is my favorite.  Kristin had this made for Griffin. I love it!
It's his old name over his new name.  So, so special!




6 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! Love the cake and banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love all of it, especially the quilt and the name board!! Really special! Hang in there mama, he'll be coming home soon! :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics & LOVE the name board! How thoughtful & original! Glad you had a great time, you so deserve it! Little Griffin will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love the cake- how creative. I also love the name board and banner. Now I'm inspired to try to recreate! Really hoping for EP approval this week! It's time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice. And what beautiful, thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete