Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Visa Interview Scheduled!

I called DC first thing this morning and was extremely surprised when the lady told me Griffin's VI is scheduled for tomorrow (today in Seoul).  I have been calling every day (sometimes twice a day) for the last week or two and all I had been told was "Adorable baby!  No interview scheduled."

So, what does this mean?  Travel call could come any day!  Like, it could be tomorrow or Friday or sometime next week.  We will just have to wait and see.  No matter what, we will be in Seoul soon!

3 comments:

  1. AHHH!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see the words "TRAVEL CALL" posted soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! Was wondering about you this week since others are getting TCs. Hope those bags are packed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news!!! Yippee!! Come on Travel Call!

    ReplyDelete