Thursday, April 7, 2011

News!

I called DC this morning and the man on the phone said Griffin had his personal appearance (embassy appearance) today!  But his visa interview is not scheduled yet.  The visa interview is always the last thing that happens before travel call so I wasn't surprised.  He does, however, still need his visa physical.  We are supposed to be notified when it's scheduled and we've heard nothing. 

I have been waiting so long to hear DC say "I see his picture!"  And when I heard those words today I just about jumped out of my skin with excitement.  We are SO close.  Some of my adoption mom friends think travel call will come next week!  NEXT WEEK!!!  Please, please let it be NEXT WEEK!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! So happy for you!!!! Can't wait to see that big TC posted!!!!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could happen anytime. I called and was told the visa interview wasn't scheduled yet, and we got the travel call the next day! It had already happened. Sometimes I think it takes time for the record to be updated.

    ReplyDelete