Monday, November 29, 2010

Introducing...

Griffin Lee Hyeon-wu Chambers!  Wow.  That's a mouthful.


How cute is that little guy?!?!  Stinkin' cute!  Griffin was born May 9, 2010 so he's almost 7 months old (5 months in this picture).  He was born at 30 weeks but has done amazing since his relatively short hospital stay and as you can see, he likes to eat and is very healthy.  =)

We officially accepted the referral today and received the acceptance packet via email from Holt.  Whoa.  There is SO MUCH icky paperwork to do right now.  Filling out, signing, notarizing...not my favorite part of this process.  It's all worth it though.  Blake has promised me we will print and fill out everything tonight and get everything notarized and sent off tomorrow.  I pray it's that easy. 

So whatcha think?  Stinkin' cute, huh?! 

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your son! It took us a couple days to get through the acceptance paperwork, but the good news is your almost done... and that much closer to your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obscenely CUTE! Congrats to you all on this adorable little cutie pie! :) Don't ya just love paperwork!? He is one cute little boy! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my...Adorable! Don't ya just love those squishy cheeks?! Congrats and good luck with the paper trail....hurry hurry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with him from just that picture, so I can't even imagine how YOU are feeling right now! ;)

    I am SO excited for you guys and I can't wait to follow your journey! It's your turn! Can you believe it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooo stinkin' cute!!! I'm so excited for you (and ready for my turn even more now that I see his picture;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a total cutie! We have a Hyeon-wu too! And my birthday is May 9th! Totally cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!!! He is absolutely adorable! And Miles is only 7 days older than him!!!! Oh, I do hope we travel together...wouldn't that be great! The paperwork is alot, just make sure you take your time, make the correct amount of copies and fill everything out just like they tell you to. So excited for you!!! Whoohooo!!! Let's go get our babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so beautiful. <3 Congrats on your baby boy!! May your wait to travel be short! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!!!! Griffin is ADORABLE!!! I just love his chubby little cheeks!! So excited for you guys! Keep me posted. :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I showed D the pic and she keeps asking to see Kinley's little brother. We are so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh he is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! What a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! He's ADORABLE!!! :) So cute. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete